Saturday, December 5, 2009

Romance in Paris (N002)

Everytime when I saw the Paris Tower (in tv, magazine and such ya, have never been there yet), the first thing came across my mind will be the romance or love feeling. It seems like Paris Tower became an icon of Romance. Do you agree with me?? The environment will get more and more romantic when it came to snowing season (I dont think people in Paris will agree with me as they are freezing there). Well, the white glass pearls on the chain represent the snow. Can you imagine that? ^^. Therefore, I name this handmade "Romance in Paris".
See my matching earring here

Code: N002
Made of: Bright Silver Chain, Glass Pearls, Paris Tower Charm, Lobster Clasp & Other Findings
Total Length: 45cm (Length includes lobster clasp) / Pendant Length: 3cm
Price: RM 13.00
Status: [Left MHS to New Home] (Remakes possible but strictly with other color beads)

No comments: