Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lady Sue Dark Blue Wallet (ST005)

Another wallet I made for a friend of mine. She prefer to have darker color fabric for outside of the wallet to prevent get dirty easily. So I choosed this fabric of lady sue in dark blue. I only have a small piece for this fabric, so only enough for the outer area and the side area. Then I matched it with the same fabric but in cream color (small piece too) and also polka dots in dark blue with cream color background. The best part is the Rosie snap button. I just love it.

So, how does she looks? Hopefully her new owner will love her.

The size for this wallet is suitable to put in the pant's pocket.

Oh~ I just addicted to make wallet & wallet. Still haven't have the chance to make one with fabric that I choose myself. I will definately do it someday! Till then, stay tune!

Code: ST005
Made of: 100% Cotton Fabric, Batting, Rosie Snap Button, Thread & Lots of LOVE... ^^

No comments: