Saturday, May 14, 2011

Felt Tote Bag!

First time ever using felt to make a tote bag and I really love it! I bought the felt from Daiso which the quality is good. Thicker compare what I have bought previously.

The key bag charm that I made with antique bronze findings & clay flower, it can be wear as a bracelet too. Kinda like the dangling feel. ^^

Overall, this is just a simple tote bag. Made with 2 tones of brown color, round shape on the bottom part, handle, 1 open pocket with lace and a key holder (lobster hook) inside the bag (you won't have any trouble looking for your key later). No closure for this bag. ^^

Really sad that not able to snap a better photo for the bag. My camera not able to focus at all. T^T

Code: ST032
Made of: Felt, Handle, Lace, Lobster Hook, Bronze Findings with Clay Flower (Bag Charm/Bracelet), Handmade Label and Thread!
Size: Email me!
Status: [Available]


No comments: